*Thanks to Carlson Rezidor for sponsoring this post and allowing me to give my readers a chance to win FREE hotel stays!
Have you planned your fall getaway yet? With the start of school, football season and the holidays, fall can be a pretty busy and overwhelming time – all the more reason to book an escape from it all! Is your dream getaway a warm sunny beach or a cool weather city retreat?
I’m thrilled to partner with Club Carlson to show you that planning your getaway doesn’t have to be difficult or stressful. If you’re a Club Carlson member, you can quickly and easily book your accommodations directly from the Club Carlson website.
Not familiar with Club Carlson? It’s the global rewards program from Calson Rezidor Hotel Group, which includes Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By Carlson.
Why Should You Become a Club Carlson Member?
Club Carlson has launched a new Members Only Rate Exclusive (MORE) program, which means that members now receive up to 10% more savings when they book directly through the Club Carlson hotel website or app. The new program helps members save money on travel, but also saves you time searching for the best rate available.
The Members Only Rate Exclusive complements the collection of benefits and services Club Carlson members are already offered, including:
• 20 points per U.S. dollar spent on rooms and food and beverages purchases
• Award Nights starting at 9,000 points with no blackout dates
• Food and beverage discounts
• Elite status after 10 Eligible Stays
Members also have access to partner redemption opportunities including airline miles, retail gift cards and TSA PreCheck® application fees (U.S. residents only).
Where’s my dream getaway for this fall?
With the next few months being extremely busy for me, I’d love to head to Reykjavik, Iceland for a quick, long weekend getaway. (Did you know that you can fly to Iceland from the east coast in as little as five hours)!?
Upon my arrival, I’d check into Park Inn by Radisson Reykjavik Keflavik Airport. Nestled in Keflavik city centre only 5 kilometres from Keflavik International Airport, the Park Inn offers easy access to the seaside and to the Blue Lagoon. The hotel houses 82 hotel rooms and suites, and boasts amenities such as free high-speed WiFi, a refrigerator and a free airport shuttle.
For such a quick trip, why not treat myself and upgrade to a Junior Suite?
When I’m ready to get out and explore, I can hop a bus to Reykjavik’s city center. While in the city, I’d stroll the Old Harbour and catch a puffin or whale-watching tour, then head to the National Museum of Iceland or the Reykjavik Art Museum. After, I’d sample some Nordic cuisine and experience Reykjavik’s epic nightlife scene.
The unique location of the Park Inn also makes the hotel the perfect base to explore the black sand beaches and lava fields nearby. Just outside of town, I can search for the stunning Northern Lights. Before I hop my plane back to the states, I’d spend an afternoon at the world famous Blue Lagoon spa.
Win 30,000 Club Carlson Hotel Points
I’m giving away 30,000 Club Carlson points so you can take your dream getaway this fall. Hotel stays start at 9,000 points per night, so this giveaway is huge – we’re potentially talking about three free nights in a Club Carlson hotel! Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Sign up here with Club Carlson, if you’re not already a member. (Note: You MUST sign up with Club Carlson to enter and win the 30,000 points).
- Comment on this blog post. (Make sure to fill out the email address field when you comment so that I can contact you if you’re the winner)!
- You’ll receive one additional entry for each of the following: (a) Like Flirting with the Globe on Facebook, (b) Like and Share this post on Facebook (tag Flirting with the Globe so that I know to count this entry), (c) Follow Flirting with the Globe on Twitter, (d) Retweet this post on Twitter (e) and/or Follow Flirting with the Globe on Instagram.
What destination would you choose for your fall getaway if you’re the lucky winner?
*Winner will be drawn at random. Official rules apply.