Travel Blog Guest Post Policy
Are you a travel blogger looking to contribute a guest post to Flirting with the Globe? Great – I’m excited to have you!
FWTG only publishes posts which are a good fit for the site and its followers. To submit a post, email it to email@example.com with attached photos and a short bio.
Guest post policies for this site:
1. FWTG will not accept duplicate content. All posts must be newly created content specifically for FWTG which is not (and will not be) posted elsewhere.
2. FWTG reserves the right to alter, revise or otherwise tailor guest post submissions.
3. High Quality original photos are preferred. If not available, stock photos with proper creative commons licenses from Flickr can be used, but must be properly credited. All images must be kept to a small size for quick uploading, aside from the “header image.” Images may be used to promote post on social media.
4. FWTG does not provide copyright protection or accept copyright ownership and only retains publishing rights.
5. Guest posting is for other bloggers only. All posts will include a blogger bio and will link to your site, but no other backlinks will be published. Guest posts are scheduled in the order received and depending on the site’s posting schedule. A specific publish date cannot be guaranteed.
If you’re a company or independent contractor and seeking a sponsored post with no-follow links, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsored content rates.