Disclosure: This is a “sponsored post” which IHG compensated me to write. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I believe could be beneficial to my readers.
If you’re a business traveler, you may have heard about IHG Business Advantage. If so, are you wondering what IHG Business Advantage is and whether enrolling in the Business Advantage program could be beneficial to you? Well, wonder no more…
What is IHG Business Advantage?
It’s a free, easy to use and secure travel management system allowing you to manage, control and organize your company’s expenditures.
Could IHG Business Advantage be useful to me?
If you travel for business to or within the UK – yes!
You (or your scheduler) probably spends a lot of time searching for the best hotel location, managing expenses and searching for corporate hotel discounts, right? The IHG Business Advantage program can help streamline this process for you and gives you preferential rates on hotels.
What are the benefits?
- Spend Less – With the Business Advantage program, you’ll receive a 4% discount off the best rate at over 300 IHG hotels throughout the UK. Plus, this discount is available to all users and there is no minimum stay required.
- Choose from a Wide Selection of Hotels – IHG (or the Intercontinental Hotels Group) encompasses Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites.
- 45 Days of Free Credit – Need to book a hotel in a hurry or at the last minute? If so, your Business Advantage account gives you the option to book the room without having to pay for it at the time of booking.
- Ease of Booking – You can book your hotels quickly and easy or even while you’re on the go by using the IHG app on your mobile device. (This could be especially helpful for those times when your flight is delayed or canceled and you need to book a hotel room from the airport)!
- Real Time Secure Account – With Business Advantage you can track and manage your spending in real time and you’re able to download your itemized transactions from the past year- a great help for preparing those pesky expense reports!
- Streamline Your Expenses – IHG Business Advantage can be used to pay for all hotel costs – not just for your accommodation. You can also use it to pay for food and beverages, as well as meeting and event costs.
Learn more about IHG Business Advantage and the benefits the program can offer you here.
CC Header image: One Tree Hill by Paolo Martini.