Thanks for stopping by my wanderlusty slice of the internet. Although this blog was created because of my passion for travel, it’s also extremely time consuming and costs moohlah to create and keep up and running. As such, I do partner with brands to earn income to fund this site and my travels. I appreciate my readers (YOU!) so here’s what you can expect from me:
- Affiliate Links. Some posts contain links to businesses that I am an affiliate for. This means that if you choose to make a purchase through the link, I get a small commission at NO COST to you. I am only an affiliate for trusted brands that I love and use myself, such as Amazon.com and Booking.com.
- Sponsored posts. Sometimes companies pay me to write a post about their product or service. If this was the case, I’ll note that the post was sponsored, like here. (This said, I’m still going to keep it real with you).
- Product Reviews. On occasion I will accept free products and review them on this site. When this occurs, I’ll let you know it was a freebie, like here.
- Ads. I do get compensated for ads placed in my sidebar and other places on this site… but, you can probably figure out when you’re clicking on an ad since the internet is riddled with them. 🙂
- Press trips. These trips are super common for travel bloggers. If the post you’re reading was written because I accepted one of these trips, it will say so at the bottom of the post like here.
- Hotel stays. Often I will choose to plan my own trip and hotels will offer me a free stay in hopes that I’ll share my experience with my readers. If this was the case, the post will mention that I was a guest of XYZ Hotel, like here.
Also, even though I’m an attorney, there’s a heck of a lot of legal issues I have zero knowledge about (most of them relating to this site, probably, since I don’t practice IP or contract law)… so, just to make it clear, nothing I say on this site should (ever) be construed as me giving you “legal advice.” Flirting with the Globe expressly disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to warrants of satisfactory advice. Some of the posts on FWTG are written by sponsors or guest writers and based on the opinion of the author. FWTG makes no express or implied guarantees relating to this content. Any and all litigation arising from these matters shall take place in the United States District Court for the Northern District of GA or, in any state court of GA sitting in Atlanta and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts for purposes of any such proceeding.
Karisa Klee is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.